AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Did the weigh in posts go away?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

kritzy
Posted 1/27/2020 16:36 (#8004184)
Subject: Did the weigh in posts go away?

red river valley se of fargo
41, been heavy my whole life. Wife and 3 kids. Starting to buy land therefore getting some significant Debt. Never had life insurance.

While applying for a million dollar term policy, answered the height/weight question with the standard answer. Got home and out of curiosity I stepped on the scale and realized it was WAY out of hand.

Had to make the embarrassing call back to the agent to amend the weight and still lied pretty significantly. Have an exam tomorrow so the ugly truth will be revealed.

Anyway all that was just to outline my motivation for what comes next. I'm 6 days into a pretty extreme diet of my own design.

I've always had an easy time fasting. The omad diet is simply my normal schedule during busy times. The problem is I would binge when I did eat.

So what I've decided is one small keto style meal every 48 hours for at least the first few weeks to try and reprogram my brain a little. Then maybe move to a sensible keto omad, or maybe just keep doing the 48 hr thing.

Obviously time will tell but so far so good. The second meal of my new program was 2/3 of a small side salad, 1/3 lb cheese burger (no bun) with an overeasy egg on top and it seemed like an awful lot to eat. Before I would have had that with bun, fries, finished my kids meals, and snacked on carb junk later.

Edited by kritzy 1/27/2020 17:42
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)