AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Visual migraines.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

jwal10
Posted 1/27/2020 13:54 (#8003948 - in reply to #8002937)
Subject: RE: Visual migraines.

Western Oregon
The bright "sparks" are very annoying at night, right side is worse, near the sight line of peripheral vision when looking straight ahead. Bright lights in some stores set it off too. The sparks were there right after my cataract surgery. Right side is worse. In sight line of peripheral vision. Bad at night. Bright lights in some stores make it worse going out in the dark or overcast days. My cataract surgery was for the crystal type, got so bad it was like looking through a shower door. Have had lots of other problems. Been 3 years, still can not wear the prescription glasses, have to wear reading glasses but have to be careful because looking afar with the glasses really sets off my motion sickness problem. The Doc said best to make one eye for near and one for driving or far. The near eye got a terrible astigmatism. But come to find out my eyes never worked together but my brain overcame it. Hope it will do it again, soon. My big problem now is the center and fog lines double on corners in the dark and on cloudy days. I also see double, a shadow, like looking at roof lines, a shadow 6"-8" above. Or tires, the bottom shadow makes a tire look flat. Very poor to no depth perception....James
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)