AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wife's 52 Birthday Present
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

plowpusher
Posted 1/24/2020 22:02 (#7998196 - in reply to #7996897)
Subject: RE: Wife's 52 Birthday Present

Saunders County Nebraska
Was going in on Thursday to get the mower but it was snowing most of the day so stayed in the house with the 14 year old blind and deaf shih tzu dog that wears a diaper. Man i hate winter, if i didn't have 3 kids in college i would have a 3 way rotation {Corn -Beans and Arizona}. So went to Lowes today to get the mower the manager said would be ready for pickup on Thursday. Guy says let me check. Well he says we found it outside in a snow drift.So they dig it out and push it inside to brush the snow off. I take a look and decide we better let this thing melt awhile before we load it up. So i get the bright idea to go to Wal Mart next door to get her a gag gift .Something that will put that look of disbelief her face and then at just the right moment before she gets that look of disgust on her face i hand her the card that says her real gift is outside in the shed under a harbor freight tarp next to the new combine {cost as much as a lake house that the salesman says its only 5 easy payments} So i start looking around and in the As Seen on TV section its there. A Golden Girls Chia Pet Kit{she likes Betty White}. Ring it up in the self checkout isle and back to Lowes we go to push to mower on the trailer. Guy says we can't put gas in them when we deliver because of DOT rules so we just push them around. OK just load it up so i can get the hell out of here. I get the thing thawed out in the shop and checked over and to my surprise it starts right up and drives fine. Now its parked and the plan is starting to come together.Hoping when the B Day comes she's happy and says Honey can i take it for a spin in the shop.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)