AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wife's 52 Birthday Present
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

plowpusher
Posted 1/22/2020 11:14 (#7992302)
Subject: Wife's 52 Birthday Present

Saunders County Nebraska
Well its that time of year again and time to do some shopping for wife's birthday gift. Well lets see clothes no she has 3 closets full. Shoes no she has 53 pairs last time i counted . Purse no thats a sore subject as the last Dunie n Burke Zebra Purse i got her wound up in the Purse Grave yard after a Year. New car no that was for Christmas, anniversary gift for the next 4 years i told her as my last new pickup i bought had hail damage discount back in 2004. Ok she's been having trouble with arthridis and its getting hard for her to turn the wheel on the lawn mower so i get the brainstorm for a new Zero Turn mower . I go to You Tube and look at a few videos and rating and decides on the Ariens Ikon X 52 at lowes [item # 896890] since she's gonna turn 52 i went with the 52 inch deck model i thought how romantic. It's my lucky day as i go to the local Lowes store and ask the manager to see if they got any and what great luck its on sale . Regular $3,099 now for $2,299 plus tax until the middle of Feb.. Not sure if the sales gals was serious or trying to humor me but says man thats a great gift i wish my husband would be so thoughtful on my birthday . Anyway i go to pay with my Chevy visa card to get 2% rewards on the next new car purchase and will go back on Thursday to pick it up .I think i'll take her to Arbies for lunch before i surprise her with the gift maybe even swing by the tax accountant on the way home to see if it gonna qualifies as a deduction . Hope it all goes well .
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)