AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Copier/Printer/Scanner
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

martin
Posted 1/17/2020 01:01 (#7979883 - in reply to #7978819)
Subject: RE: Copier/Printer/Scanner

This is the Brother 3770 that Chirpfarm is referring to. It has copy, print, scan, and  fax. And is a color and laser.

This is the Brother 3270. Comparable to the 3710 that Chirpfarm has.  Quite a bit less money. However, notice it does not have scan or fax features.

I used to have an Epson Workforce 630/635 inkjet printer.  I liked it. I thought it printed with good color output.  I thought I would upgrade to a Epson Workforce 4720.  At least I thought it was an upgrade. It wasn't. It printed so much faster, but the color was not as good. 

In December, I decided to make a switch. I bought a Canon ImageClass MF644 ColorLaser.   This appears to be comparable to the Brother 3770 that Chirpfarm mentions.  So far, I like it.  It's a bit more money up front compared to an inkjet, but you shouldn't need to worry about ink drying out. I always had trouble printing envelopes with the Workforce 4720. So far, I've been printing envelopes individually with the manual feed, and it works decent enough.

If you decide you can do without color, Canon would have a monochrome (black and white) Laser at a pretty nice price - MF264.  

Just thought I would throw out more options to consider......

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)