AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

wireless printer that will print from iphone or ipad
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

georgejr
Posted 1/14/2020 11:08 (#7973310 - in reply to #7971458)
Subject: RE: wireless printer that will print from iphone or ipad

Wisconsin
Make sure the Ipad and Iphone have the latest version. 13.x something. I purchased for my folks a Canon color laser printer MFB32CDW... Wanted color laser for yield maps and photos at time, laser so no issues with it not being used much and set to print black/white for all other print jobs. We print from ipad/iphone/windows 10 and really any device on the network or within wifi range.

I set the printer to a fixed IP address outside the range assigned for other devices so it is static which means any computer I set to connect to it thru the local network connection (wireless or wired connection) and phones can see the printers wifi and print. Works great and easy for my folks to not call me because it just works. For the wireless printing no need to set-up, was functional out of the box.

My Mom did have a ipad with a version or two behind and it didn't work, updated to the latest and that was all that was needed to start printing. She prints Outlook.com emails, web pages, photos all from the Ipad/Iphone products they use.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)