AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

eat less, move more
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

roush9799
Posted 1/14/2020 12:48 (#7973484 - in reply to #7972170)
Subject: RE: Latest research on intermittant fasting

West Central IL

John Burns - 1/13/2020 20:10 Dr Sten Ekberg dishes it up. What we have personally been seeing in our own lives living it, we now have even more research to back it up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thgVz3837l0&app=desktop I personally am doing one meal a day for two days of the week and two meals the rest of the week. Wife does a couple more days of OMAD as she still has some weight to lose. I'm pretty much where I want to be and just maintaining. John

I like Dr Ekberg.  I watched a video or two of Bikman that got me started, then got on to Eckberg and he makes a lot of sense and gives me an explanation of what works and what doesn't.  He gives a guy a different options to follow that may work for different lifestyles.  He gets into Omad, IF, Low Carb, and Keto.

After watching many different videos, you just step back and look around.  It's amazing how it seems these Dr's may be on to something and the problem all points to carbs.  In the past month I have caught a few things on the evening news, they must be starting to catch on.  The other night they had an article about how whole milk is better than skim or 2% for losing weight.  They said it keeps you fuller longer.  I normally use heavy cream in my tea to get to the next meal if I'm IF or Omad though.  They had on another night linking sugar to cancer, but I missed that story.  On the radio they've been advertising a cure for diabetes.  I can only imagine what that is, probably keto diet, and it probably actually works too.  Only catch is they want you to pay them monthly to tell you that.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)