AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New drone setup
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 1/5/2020 09:42 (#7952890 - in reply to #7951368)
Subject: RE: New drone setup

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Thanks Paul. As mentioned I haven't had the courage to try a flight yet. Interesting that you should mention VLC as that is the program I tried to use to play back the table top video I made yesterday. I'm not sure why I have it on my computer but it must be from some other video adventure in the past.

On my second attempt to view the test video yesterday on the computer, I had the video open with a different program and it played as expected. I'm not sure if VLC was used with my first table top experiment from a couple of weeks ago or not but that did work.

It appears that the Love/Hate statement may apply. I may investigate putting it on my iPad Pro.

I watched yet another video this morning which is starting to make more sense although the video was done with older firmware so it didn't exactly match what I have at the moment.

As far as the Restricted zone idea, I get the impression that one can fly in SOME of these if 1) the aircraft has a provision to allow this. The Mini did not originally but does now. 2) you have permission in some sense to be there and 3) you make some agency aware of the fact that you will be doing this. This was the impression I got from yet a different video.

I don't envision that the Restricted zone business will be a problem for me anytime soon.

Edited by tedbear 1/5/2020 09:44
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)