AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

When you leave me a voicemail
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

JoshA
Posted 3/13/2009 01:03 (#642664 - in reply to #640439)
Subject: LOL!!!

Alberta, Canada

!!!!LOL!!!!

Thanks guys, this thread has been the highlight of my day, either been nodding knowingly or laughing my but off.

Now, more-so on topic.... I'm with MNRyeGrower, I HATE leaving messages. But, if and when I do, I do my best to leave a proper one. The one selfish/ignorant/arrogant thing I do though is, I don't really elaborate on what I want. It's more than just "call me back", which I hate, but I also hate looooooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggg messages. For two reasons. One, depending on who it is, I may or may not want them to prioritize the importancy of getting back to me. Secondly, there are a lot of people that listen to messages in public. I don't know how many times I've overheard things that are really none of my business because the vet or a salesman listens to his messages on speaker in my presence. So when I leave messages for those people, I just give my name, number, and urgency of the call. The vet's other customers don't need to know that we need a BSE done or that we have a horse with a broken leg, etc. My salesmen's other customers (neighbors??) don't need to know what new piece of equipment I'm considering buying, or any issues I have with my current stuff.

Definitely agree with what pretty much everyone on here said.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)