AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How would you live or change your life?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

davpal
Posted 3/11/2009 01:15 (#639769 - in reply to #638932)
Subject: RE: How would you live or change your life?

Mid Michigan
I have thought about this subject quite a bit. First thing I want to do is get all my financial stuff in order. Things are so complicated nowdays family members have no idea about what a person has going on. Stuff like bank account numbers and amounts of money, 401k beneficiaries, life insurance info, passwords for any internet stuff. I want to make up a folder with all my info in there and even things I own and who I may want the stuff to go to. I was thinking of doing this very recently. Even pics of items you own and what to do with it. We had a relative die at the age of 90 a year ago and it was kind of a mess. She had way too much "stuff" and clutter for a 90 year old. Should have been scaling back 30 years ago. Family went through a trememdous amount of work to get every thing done. Especially my dad. He was swamped with work for the whole deal. I felt bad how much my parents had to do for that to get figured out. Get all the ducks in a row and rent the farm to somebody else. No crime in that. No sense in having more stress than you need. Even help friends that farm to get that out of your system if you want. Can still be involved without all the stress of running the operation anymore. Easy nowdays to get way too many irons in the fire. Pull a few of them out of the fire and relax.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)