AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How would you live or change your life?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Don Kraft
Posted 3/10/2009 19:10 (#639041 - in reply to #638932)
Subject: Re: How would you live or change your life?

Bob, I 'm having trouble understanding the description of your current situation. (stiil cleans as of today) indicates you are still clean. Last sentence states you had 5.5 years from the last bout until today. Lymphoma. which indicates you are currently having a reoccurance. Hopefully that is not the case. I've been pulling for you for a few years now and hoping you have a lengthy future ahead you.

From reading your dialogue, I think you are prepared spiritually which is most important. Secondly, we do want to make the transition as simple as possible for our spouse and our heirs. Yet, liquidation is far from my plan of attack. I'm trying to get my business in order which means paying off debt and educating spouse and family about where everything is. Hopefully, I can leave everything intact without complications. The care and well being of my spouse is my primary concern and she will take care of our heirs when her time is up.

Meanwhile lets both plan on sticking around for a spell and not fret about material things but enjoy what life has to offer. There isn't any of us that are indespensible and spendng time wth those we love is time well spent.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)