AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Another “lights in the sky question”
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

aqf
Posted 12/23/2019 07:39 (#7925295)
Subject: Another “lights in the sky question”

WC Illinois
Please don’t write me off as crazy but did anyone else see this last night or know what it was?

A light appeared at about 30 degrees up on the south west horizon heading north east. A few seconds later another light appeared from the same spot following the first light, then another and another and so on. There were probably 12 lights visible at any given time all equally spaced apart “scrolling” to the northwest very high in the sky. Then as the lights reached a point overhead they would disappear one by one while more kept appearing at the beginning of the chain. It looked like a chain of stars that appeared above the horizon followed each other steadily and disappeared overhead. It started about 6:25 and continued till 6:31pm. I bet there were 50 + lights total.

Anyway, I don’t think I’m crazy and we were having our annual live nativity/chili supper at our farm when some one noticed this....so I got a bunch of witnesses to back me up!

Can anyone explain the lights to me? Military, space force, multitude of angels?

(I vote for #3!)

TIA

Edited by aqf 12/23/2019 07:45
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)