AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

DJI Drone Comparison
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 12/15/2019 08:46 (#7908168)
Subject: DJI Drone Comparison

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I ran across a video this morning which is a little "after the fact" for me since I ordered and received a Mavic Mini. I know a lot more about drones today than I did two weeks ago but have lots to learn yet. If one should go with a Mavic Mini, I think the extra $100 for Go Fly deluxe bundle would be worth it. I went with the Basic package. This may be fine and I can buy the extra "pieces" later but getting them as a package might have been better.

Mavic Mini Fly More:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dji-mavic-mini-fly-more-combo-quadcopte...

Mavic Mini Basic:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RQJHG8M?tag=amz-mkt-chr-us-20&ascsubtag...

The above does not show the controller and other small items that are included.

Now to keep things nice and confusing for the newbie such as myself, certain suppliers have come up with their own "bundles" that start out as either the Basic or Fly More kit and then add in some other items that you might want. This makes the process of picking the best bundle very confusing. Be aware that the basic bundle does not include a memory card (which you might have already). I ordered a 128 Gb card separately.

I bought a basic bundle with some added in goodies so mine was a bit more expensive so my bundle was $419 before tax. What I got extra was a lens cleaning cloth thrown in the box beside the basic kit. Turns out it was a $20 piece of cloth. That bundle is now longer available through Amazon. Also be aware that the pictures of the various bundles can be somewhat deceiving and be certain to read the fine print.

Edited by tedbear 12/15/2019 09:20
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)