AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Remington 700?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Thud
Posted 11/1/2006 13:49 (#57131 - in reply to #57047)
Subject: Re: Remington 700?

Near-north Ontario, French River
Excellent question WRnSWTN LOL>.. As I was reading this thread I was wondering how long it was going to take someone to ask . Ekeller, for what its worth 700's come in a vast variety of calibers, from the tiny .17Rem all the way up to I beleive the .338Mag. As many have stated, the 700's are probably consistently the best out of the box gun on the market, so dont be afraid of getting one. The debate of wood vs synthetic stock is more of a personal choice unless you are looking to get into competition shooting, which I get the feeling you arent . I for one will take a wood stock over synthetic anyday, its just hard to beat the beauty of wood !. What are you lookin to hunt? The 270 will take down all of the large north american game with relative ease, although grizzly bears may be iffy :-P If you are lookin at deer, groundhogs, moose, or wolves ( its a big bit for wolf, but it certainly gets the job done!) the 270 will be a great all around gun for you. Its fast, flat shooting and relative inexpensive to shoot.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)