AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

The next guy
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Wheatsurfer
Posted 3/10/2009 02:58 (#638267 - in reply to #637721)
Subject: RE: We ( us guys ) have a definate advantage..........

Curt Keiser - 3/9/2009 18:18

In this situation the opposite sex has to have more decorum and they always seem to wait until a rest room is available.

They maybe should have more decorum and they usually wait for a restroom but not always.

One day I was driving down the road and was passed by a pick-up with 4 girls in it. That pick-up was really flying. Turns out they were trying to make it to the next bathroom. A few more miles down the road the rig is pulled over and as I went by 3 of the 4 gals were out relieving themselves, they obviously couldn’t make it. Mind you there aren’t trees, bushes, or cornfields to gain any privacy around here so I saw it all real well. Of course I had to honk the horn as I went by.
Next day I’m at the wedding of a neighbor’s daughter and happened to see that same pick-up parked at the reception, so asked the bride if she knew whose rig that was and she says, “Sure that’s my maid of honors rig.” I figured that the four gals on the road had to be the same as the four gals in her wedding party. Late in the party (after I was sure they’d had plenty of champagne and other spirits) I chatted with the four gals a bit and asked if it was their first time in the area and if they liked it here. They said it was their first time and it was nice country. I said, “Yeah it is nice here, but it sure can be a long ways between bathrooms huh? Honk honk!” They turned beet red and busted out laughing and ran to the ladies room. I’m not so sure they all made it in time again.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)