AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

experience wth female doctor?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

boog
Posted 3/9/2009 19:21 (#637640 - in reply to #637033)
Subject: Re: experience wth female doctor?

I have had three lady doctors over the years. Personally, I always liked female doctors better than male ones, always thought they were a little more compassionate. First one never gave me a prostrate exam but the second one did. She was a small black gal, very nice & always took time to ask how the family was doing. Only problem was she had long fingers. First time she gave me the exam I let out a short groan when her finger went in, swear it had to be at least 12 inches long. I have had prostrate exams done when I was in the service but never had a male doc with fingers as long as hers. She apologised and after that she was always more careful.

Back when I was about 26 or 28 I had a vasectomy done. Doc was an older guy & he he asked me as he was prepping me if I minded if he allowed another doctor to assist. I said "no problem". My mouth about dropped open when he said "she" was from another country & never had seen a vastectomy done. I go into theroom to have it done laying there with the family jewels exposed to the world when she walks in. I about fainted when my doc told her " here, hold this out of the way" and then she grabs my manhood. I laid there & just kept telling myself, "now don't go getting an erection" over & over. Luckily I never did
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)