AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Our Church got taken advantage of
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

rosiesdad
Posted 12/5/2019 11:20 (#7888679 - in reply to #7887720)
Subject: RE: Our Church got taken advantage of

Western-Central Lower Michigan
SDFarmboy - 12/4/2019 20:55

This is about a computer for the church and its business, and that only.  Pastor can play on his own personal computer....rules...

or do the elders watch what the pastor does on his computer ?  Enough said.

This is the office computer for making the service bulletin, I didnt go to the meeting because one of the elders is pretty in with the Computer business that has a maintenance contract with the church. The office secretary regards me with suspicion, and rather than make noise and get mad, I avoided the meeting.

Since anyone is still able to upgrade Win 7 for free, I would have gone that route. Im sure we were told we HAVE to do something by the end of the year as Microsoft support for Win 7 goes away and your computer is 5 years old and probably needs to be replaced.

A good portion of the cost of the upgrade is moving/installing all the software and making sure its ready to go on the new computer.

I also do not want to be the "guy who has to fix the computer NOW" because its broke and we need it yesterday------

Our Pastor retired, and we are operating with a temporary interim Pastor, most Pastors nowadays have a laptop computer of their own (so Im told)

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)