AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Video recording help needed.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Aussy Harold
Posted 11/9/2019 23:27 (#7837172)
Subject: Video recording help needed.

North East Wimmera district of Victoria.

G'day from Australia!

In our church we have a good quality Canon video camera. We can use it to record [obviously ] our Sunday services.  Great also for Funerals, to provide a 'to keep' visual record of proceedings.

Some time ago we investigated being able to play a weekly recording for those no longer able, because of age and infirmity, to attend church as they used to.

Experimented with I pads and Laptops - conclusion was the process was too complicated for those older folk. Turn the device on -  find the file - load it -  play it -  adjust volume -  pause and start again etc.etc.  Not for the computer non literate!

Now the thought is to save a service onto a "Memory stick", plug it into a modern TV - and play!  Should not be too difficult, as folk are familiar with their own TV's.

Only 'problem' is this.  The video records in 35 minute [or 4.2Gb] grabs. So most services are on two separate files.

I thought I had a program [or App!] that seemlessly ran the second file onto the end of the first - but cannot locate it!

Is anyone in NAT land please able to help with what program to use, and where to get it.

We would be exceedingly grateful!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)