AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What kind of bed mattress you guys sleep on
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Fighting suburbia NC
Posted 2/25/2009 08:05 (#622053 - in reply to #621849)
Subject: Re: What kind of bed mattress you guys sleep on

Too close to Raleigh, NC
You sound like me - the wife says I could never survive a foam mattress because I would end up drowning in a big pool of sweat. 25 degrees this morning and she got up and opened the window at some point last night because I had thrown the covers off - she swears I must be part polar bear.

I had a full flow waterbed for about 20 years prior to getting married, then went to a waveless after one of my wife's surgeries. When that stopped working for her after a couple of years we went to a Sleep Number bed. Since I outweigh her 2 to 1 she has to pump up her side if she wants to take a nap when I am not pressurizing my side. We have a very high end Stearns and Foster king size mattress we got from her married-to-a-millionaire sister when they moved to the fully furnished lake house that is probably the nicest bed I have ever slept in. Only problem is that it is taking up most of the space in the "guest" room because it won't fit in the master bedroom with any dressers/side drawers/etc - and the room ain't gonna get any bigger any time soon.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)