AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Feed up with nascar racing
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

avaitor
Posted 2/24/2009 19:01 (#621382)
Subject: Feed up with nascar racing

South of Springfield IL
I'm loosing interest in nascar pretty fast. Why does the network have so much pre race. Why are the races starting so late in the day, a lot of them now start in daylight and end in darkness. When the caution flag comes out, why do they have to run so many caution laps, seems like most times just a couple of laps is all that is really needed. Blocking, is that sportsmanship. Seems like blocking cause's way more problems on the track than most anything else. On restarts, slow cars on the bottom and the go fast guys are on top, top row usally has a problem clearing the bottom line of slow cars, more wrecks, more laps run under caution. I know its TV that want Nascar in Prime Time. I know why they run so many caution laps, TV. I would like to know who's running the race nascar or tv. I don't know how many people have remote controls and or a vcr. Anyhow I have seen a tv comerical for years and I am not starting now. I really use to watch the races, but now I don't care so much. I saw the 1979 race on tv the week of daytona, that was a race.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)