AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

DJI Mavic Pro and not getting pictures on my phone
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

marbro1
Posted 8/4/2019 09:19 (#7652428)
Subject: DJI Mavic Pro and not getting pictures on my phone

Southwest Iowa
Last year, I purchased a DJI Mavic Pro to use for scouting after a wind storm had gone through our area. From day one, I thought it was easy enough to fly and get the necessary app on an old phone and use it with the remote to fly. I had an older iPad that I also put the app on. I didn't use the iPad for flying, but the pictures I took while scouting would wirelessly get transferred over to the iPad somehow. So at the end of the day, I'd have pictures on both the Samsung Galaxy 5 phone that I'd use for flying and the iPad Air 2 that I used for viewing bigger pictures.

I've only had the drone out about twice this year, and the problem that I'm running into is that I can't seem to get any pictures to come up on my phone or the iPad. I did do an update probably 2 months ago, so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. While flying, it counts down on the phone the number of pictures that are available to take, so at the time, I'm assuming that it's working. But when I flew yesterday, and powered everything down, I looked on my Galaxy 5 and it didn't show any of the pictures that I took. It DID show my flight path, and the spots that I did take a picture, but no actual pictures.

Just wondering if anybody else has ran into an issue like this? What did you do to correct it? Is there something in the menu sections that I should be looking at and seeing if it's turned on correctly? Everything else seems to be working as it should.

Thanks for any help!

Marbro1
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)