AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Verizon taking over Unicell
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Hank, in Or
Posted 2/24/2009 10:09 (#620974 - in reply to #620794)
Subject: Re: Verizon taking over Unicell

Bonanza, Or
Have I got a comment on this one! We just went through the same crap with the same two companies. The new cell phones from Verizon are crap and the coverage is complete crap. We had better eq and coverage 5 years ago than we do today.
The day I was forced to switch I had a hands free cradle that charged the phone and a direct pin connection to the external antenna. Today I have a POS phone, hands free cradle, no way to charge in cradle, and no external antenna which equals poor coverage and complete frustration.
No companies will bother to invest the time and money to make any phone specific eq for the Verizon phones since they switch phones so often.
Look and see if T mobile has any coverage in your area because they have the GSM service just like your Unicel phone used, in fact many of their phones are the same as Unicel. If I can get the T Mobile to work here I am going to pay the money and get out of the 2 year contract I signed with Verizon. Do they care that we have much poorer service since they have taken over Unicel................... NO. enough of my rant.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)