AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hey Century, go get forked
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

mojave
Posted 7/11/2019 21:25 (#7609679 - in reply to #7609340)
Subject: RE: Century is just trying to take credibility away from technical analysis, using dr. Andrews work

NE SD
I agree. His first posts that I took note of were just odd looking forks and him talking the market down. I think he could contribute something meaningful but it seems he'd rather get his jollies from antagonizing people. Notice how all the other fork guys are quiet except spikes who engaged him a bit in a friendly way. As to the other fork guys...this board is not the same without them posting their work. I would not come on here to get anyone's fundamental opinion really although most opinions are interesting to me. But I have several subscriptions that keep me up on fundamentals. AND I believe the fundamentals are the least understood and are always changing AND they are elusive. They are whatever higher ups say they are. Farmers are the last to know. Its the TA I need. If you want to know what is relevant today look at a chart. This board is great for learning new ideas but then sometimes someone comes along and p*sses all over the place and then those who have valuable TA or thoughts to share and actually have some decency just leave. I don't blame them. I don't mind CAT's post either because at least he is taking a stand against Century's TA tyranny.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)