AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random crap observations.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

nebfarmer
Posted 7/11/2019 07:48 (#7608354)
Subject: Random crap observations.

Southeast Nebraska
First planted corn are they not sure of the date. Tasseled red at the 4th of July. Corn planted May 15th just now shooting tassels. It's made up a lot of time. beans that had a pre-emergent residual on them are really struggling beans that didn't get a residual put on until later are doing better. Cardinal is muttered in is rolling and looking bad in the heat of the day and it really hasn't been that hot. Currently posting beans that had their burned down and residual put on and April and they're just now big enough to post. There's surprisingly clean. Guys were still replanting beans and even planning a few of them for the first time yesterday. water still running out of the hills in places where it hasn't come for years or forever but really would like to have a good entry to arraign if it's are running the few that there are. Saw one running this morning on some bottom ground the corn had been replanted and isn't 6 in tall. Some grounded out spots in to replant. Go figure.text was supposed to be titled random crop thoughts but I don't think I'll change it I believe the title is there now is more appropriate!
Please excuse syntax punctuation spelling etc doing this on my smartphone and my fat fingers just don't feel like struggling through the corrections.

Edited by nebfarmer 7/11/2019 08:44
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)