AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

IL yields
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Agr723
Posted 7/10/2019 11:40 (#7606895 - in reply to #7606520)
Subject: RE: IL yields

SE MN
I struggle to figure out why you continue to make comments that are so foolish. I doubt you farm, if you do you should look to rent your land out. You have been crowing on here about prices dropping, maybe they will. You seem to get some type of joy from thinking about it. Nothing wrong with being bearish and you may even be correct, but please stop being such an antagonist. Like I said before, you are obviously not stupid, why do you behave that way?

I had a very good crop in MN last year, we are not better than last year in my area. I doubt all of the states you mentioned are better.

$.55 will not "cure" having 1/3 of the nations corn crop planted in June. I am not saying we can't have a good national yield. I personally have the potential for a very good yield. But my area in general should be considerably lower than last year. And a 150 or less national yield on 75 million harvested acres is a real possibility. $4.70 corn hasn't cured that risk. Personally I think we hag around this area or lower for another month or so. We do have some areas that will benefit from the extra water. But many, many more acres will not.

$4.15 was the ceiling? Seriously? We had Dec 19 at $4.05 in Feb with full yield potential, no weather premium at all.

Please stop.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)