AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag leader Integra to micro trak for speed
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 7/4/2019 06:43 (#7596408 - in reply to #7596013)
Subject: RE: Ag leader Integra to micro trak for speed

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
swenzel - 7/3/2019 21:15

There should be small two pin deutch connector on the GPS cable (typically blue and black wire). You will then need one of the previous listed radar adapter cables. Im not sure what radar connection micro track uses.

It might be necessary to use an Ag Leader adapter cable AND a Micro Trak adapter cable together to get the radar signal from the Ag Leader harness to mate to the Micro Trak. The attached PDF from Micro Trac shows their options. I believe using the cable in Swenzel's first picture and the second one on the left in my attachment together would work. Otherwise find or make one that does this in one piece.

One Ag Leader setup that I had did not have the radar out branch such as the models listed do. I used a GPS speed only device for speed to the tractor AND the Ag Leader system for the Integra. When I traded the Integra and steering for an InCommand 1200 with 6500 and SteerCommand, the branch was present so that was used and the GPS speed only device was removed.

https://micro-trak.com/download/system-diagram/vansco-speed-sensor/s...

With my GPS 6500's, I do need to type in a command in the GPS screen on the InCommand 1200 display to "turn on" the radar output. This is a one time step but may get turned off again if a GPS firmware update is performed. I then need to type in the command in again. I would suspect that something similar may need to be done with your 2500.

Edited by tedbear 7/4/2019 08:01
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)