AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

8770 NH 3 pt/controler problem
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

German Shepherd
Posted 6/24/2019 16:33 (#7579427)
Subject: 8770 NH 3 pt/controler problem

OK, about 3 weeks ago I was rolling beans with the 8770 NH and started having controller issues with the transmission.    Sometimes it would go to neutral if you tried to go about 9th gear, other times it would only up with the gears, couldn't go back down, had to shut off engine and let it reset to 5th gear.  Differential lock and kicking in the front wheel assist were also affected.

So, dealer sent in the controller to Ag Express and got it back a week later.   Everything works now except the 3 point control.    We can't get it go drop down below 90 and sometimes when you use the fender controls it will go up when you hit the down button.   Dealer has tried recalibrating several times but still doesn't work.   I need to sidedress corn so I'm looking for ideas.    I don't want to send in the controller right now, can't wait another week.

If we can't get the controller to work, for plan B I've considered plumbing the 3 point cylinders into the regular hydraulic remotes.    Any reason that won't work?   Yes I'll have to make up new hoses.   Thanks.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)