AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Nasa Fertilizer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

thowle
Posted 6/24/2019 12:42 (#7579105 - in reply to #7577017)
Subject: RE: Nasa Fertilizer

West Kentucky

I sent over those responses to Chris to start a dialog and discussion.

His response was...

If you think that that suffices your questions and the fact you are trying to get answers from anywhere possible to debunk any the proven facts and soil test from actual commercial working farms that produce hay, pasture and row crops that I have been fertilizing for a a long time as well as providing consulting services to. And please don't take this the wrong way but you have 7 acres and are trying to build up to more acres in the future and at some point you have to decide on a program that works. I just can't take a large amount of time to debate what we do. I have over 40,000 acres of cotton, beans and rice to do right now as fast as we can spray. If you want our help that is ok. If not i understand.  No hard feelings.

He had the time to read all of that, though.  Granted, I'm ONLY talking to them about doing a 7-acre trial -- compared to their claim of a half-million-acres of serviced area, I'm a very tiny drop in the hat.

In addition to this, they never provided any further information or analysis on their products, even after being asked multiple times.

Not downing him, his company, or his products by any mean - but I am being transparent so everyone else thinking about their products can see; I don't think I am comfortable moving forward with their products given the above responses, and lack thereof from him.

Edited by thowle 6/24/2019 12:48
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)