AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2019 mud fest (pics)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Newguy
Posted 6/16/2019 10:03 (#7562024 - in reply to #7561387)
Subject: RE: 2019 mud fest (pics)

Renville Minnesota
Congratulations, and thank you for sharing.

This past week on Tuesday we received 3 tenths of rain. Isn’t much in the high sun warm temps of middle June, but it was enough for me to raise the white flag and put the planters in the shed and call 2019 planting season “over with”. Will declare around 18% pp.

I’ve learned I handle stress well, but my body doesn’t. I’ve gone through $30 worth of socks in the last 45 days cuz nobody at home can stand the smell of them after a day. Also learned that during a 48-72 hour run in the planter, a fresh pair of socks is a thousand times better than a hot meal.

Since the declaration of planting over with, all of a sudden my knees have released their muscles. (Weird freaky walk is now back to normal freaky walk).

Again, thanks for sharing. And to those offering opinions from the couch, we’ll, I use to be young and stupid too. Now I’m not young, but may have learned to keep my keyboard a bit more respectable to those who have choices I can’t fathom from the couch.

Friends,
Have a safe rest of 2019. A good friend of mine says “your still above ground, and breathing, life is good”.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)