AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ford 6.0 Diesel - Good, Bad, Ugly?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Nickeischeid
Posted 6/13/2019 10:03 (#7556761 - in reply to #7556572)
Subject: RE: Ford 6.0 Diesel - Good, Bad, Ugly?

North central TX
BShauler - 6/13/2019 08:15

Most of the problems with the 6.0 are the owners and the so called mechanics that work on them. Point blank. There are a lot of farmers who think they are great mechanics but they are just gobblers. All you have to do is look at the rest of the equipment on their farms. We have 3 6.0 and have never had a problem with any of them.. But we take care of them. All diesels have problems. If you don't think so then you are an idiot. Just google Duramax and Cummings problems on you tube.

I love it...you guys are all "idiots who don't know how to change oil"
As jd43 said in the post above this quote..they can and will just up and die on you for no reason. Like when crossing a busy 4 lane intersection. Or go on a runaway acceleration with the only way to stop it being burning up the brakes with the key off and choking it down...all this happened and never threw a code. Truck had 60k on it when it was traded and it was never beaten down, never chipped and was always maintained at the dealer prior to the issue rearing its head. Certainly not a vehicle I want my 16y/o driving for his first truck
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)