AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (8) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

where can I find?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format
Mike SE IL
Posted 6/13/2019 01:23 (#7556180 - in reply to #7554770)
Subject: RE: where can I find?

West Union, Illinois
Farmer Dale -
They are at Terre Haute In. They always have lots of them in stock.
passed there Tuesday and there are several on the lot.

If you are going to do this plumb in air brake controls. A valve to supply air and a valve to actuate the brakes. When you're at Illiana get an air supply valve and trailer brake hand valve from a scrapped truck. I would suggest mounting a smalll air compressor on the dolly. Replace the electric motor with a hydraulic motor to run from the tractor.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)