AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (62) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Alfalfa replant decision ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format
 
farmer53
Posted 6/12/2019 13:13 (#7555085 - in reply to #7554773)
Subject: RE: Alfalfa replant decision ?


NW IL
Simular situation on 2 new fields, plan to drill in more alfalfa in the bad spots this summer and this fall and next spring until I get the stand I desire. It's frustrating I did a hell of a job on both fields but a month of waterlogged soil some spots just drowned. I am surprised it was not worse though. Alot more have survived then projected but still need reseed spots.

July reseed is prob most risky because if it turns off hot dry new seedlings prob wont survive. This fall or next spring prob better chance.



Edited by farmer53 6/12/2019 14:24
Top of the page Bottom of the page


Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)