AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Xarelto
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

old ohio farmer
Posted 6/22/2019 21:08 (#7575735 - in reply to #7552398)
Subject: RE: Xarelto

Van Wert co. NW Ohio
My wife has been taking Xarelto for several years with no apparent side effects.Was on cumadin for a few years but had a lot of trouble regulating the dosage.We do not have any insurance help on our meds so the price here in this country was and is outrageous {nearly $700 for 30 pills} so we have been ordering them from a place in Canada called Canadian Pharmacy World. Look them up on the internet or call them at 1-866-485-7979. Our last order was for 90 pills and our cost was $166. Yes, those are the correct numbers. These pills are made by Bayer in either Austria, Australia or Turkey. She takes several other meds and the savings are similar. I take a low dose blood pressure pill that costs $80/month if bought locally but I get mine at the same Canadian place and the cost is $75/ 3 months..Our Dr. approves what we are doing and helps us with prescriptions as needed. Have been using Canadian sources for our meds for 21 years. If mr. yrllow hair wants to make America great I would suggest starting with drug prices and all the greed that goes with them.. If anybody wants more information about how to get medications from Canada my e-mail is good
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)