AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Xarelto
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

kagen
Posted 6/11/2019 09:16 (#7553057 - in reply to #7552966)
Subject: RE: Xarelto

Panhandle of Ne.
Unfortunately, I've taken drugs that have killed people and they were taken off the market. I took a combination drug called avandamet, avandia and metformin, until they quite selling it. If you're a diabetic you might remember that drug from over 20 years ago.

I'm not saying I'm invinceable because I'm not. I just know that if I don't take measures to keep from having a blood clot that could disable me, that would be the most cruel thing I could do to my wife and family. I take the Xarelto because of afib, so this drug is also helping me to not have a heart attack. I trust this cardiologist as he has taken good care of my wife for years.

I can't take aspirin or any nsaids because the kidneys are what metabolize them and I'm having issues there also. I sure wish I could take a couple bayer back and body a day, it sure helped on the arthritis.

Fortunately, I have BCBS of Ne that currently pay for my scripts which is very helpful because between the insulin, Xarelto and other meds, it runs 4k every 3 months. But, they are going to drop our group policy the first of Dec. and don't know if we can find another policy to take it's place.

I will look into the GoodRX deal, thanks.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)