AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Update to carpet Install
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

soya257
Posted 6/7/2019 12:53 (#7546398 - in reply to #7545827)
Subject: RE: Update to carpet Install

The four phone calls were from the Sales Person and the other 3 were the installers explaining and they phoned twice and left messages and the other were the call Centre wanting to know how we were going to pay!

The Installers and the guy who measures is the same company and they are under Contract to install for this place and we told the store we want another installer and they said that they are the ones that they have the Contract with. They also said that they do not work for them but the store would stand behind their work, so we know we are at a dead end with this store which is too bad for us and them.

I do install square and rectangle rooms Carpet and I know how I cut for around the corners and it usually ends up not good .
Its just to big of a job for my wife and I and we still want to be together after it is done.
I'm more into porcelain and ceramic for bigger jobs and we work good together on that kind of flooring and besides she works out and we farm besides.
We are going to the ones who installed the first one and get a quote from them , as the company is not around now Because of a disagreement (husband and wife) , but we know that the wife is working at a place.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)