AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Nastiest thing you ever drank
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

GM Guy
Posted 6/4/2019 20:26 (#7541556 - in reply to #7540932)
Subject: RE: Nastiest thing you ever drank

NW KS/ SC ID
Some un-aged un flavored home-made shine some Portugese guy made in his garage. (same guy was very anti-illegal immigrant, was the topic at hand as we were taking shots...at 10am New Years eve... " i paid alot to do it right, they can do it too!" was his solution. :) ) We later walked by his 3) 55 gallon drums of home-made wine.... he caters parties, and i hear they are legendary...

In the words of a good friend and fell NAT user when I told him I took a shot of homemade shine from some Portugese guy's homemade brew, he knew exactly what it was "Oh, got some paint stripper in ya then?" before I even told him about the taste.

Actually that was probably better than the vodka in the plastic bottle (never a good sign for liquor quality) during the vodka chugging contest in college, but I was already pre-numbed for that so I dont recall the taste....

As far as non-alcohol beverages, probably an energy drink. tastes like you would imagine transformer oil would taste IMO.

Then after that, bottled water. Ogallala aquifer water out of the tap is best. :)

Cola tastes terrible, but generic cola is even worse.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)