AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Are Angus the new terminal breed?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 6/3/2019 03:49 (#7538510 - in reply to #7536319)
Subject: Wow, I'm all in it's a moneyball!

“These are the times that try men's souls.”
I had to smile I saw this news feed on my computer, its a moneyball! http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/moneyball-for-cattle-creates... However I really need to get that Tinder app for my phone for so I can do hookups for my cows. Only problem is my cowboys are always on line looking for Tinder dates themselves.

I'm so behind the times with all this Tinder dating stuff I had to ask my boys to explain it to me. There was a cowgirl I know that helped us a little real easy on the eyes, she explained also to me how these married men are using Tinder to do hookups. So then asked well if I use this hookup service for my cows, is this going to open me up for future lawsuits for parental custody?

I can just see it now, I'm riding across the landscape in a sea of Sagebrush and all of a sudden a ambulance chasing attorney pops out of the brush to tell my cows they have been wronged and forced into a relationship with a lowdown scoundrel of a Black Angus bull named Reliance. The sad fact he became a deadbeat dad, he was never around at calving time. He was hanging out at the feed bunk with his buddy fighting and blowing snot telling war stories. Never once was he there to help Junior learn the way to pasture. All these responsibilities were left to momma to handle.

So this brings to question, does the Black Angus Association offer a rider policy on those bulls to cover these foreseeable lawsuits coming my way? I used to think I all I needed to raise calves was a rope and pocketknife.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)