AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

They cancelled me
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

davpal
Posted 5/25/2019 11:43 (#7520134 - in reply to #7520042)
Subject: RE: They cancelled me

Mid Michigan
Have you ever seen something that somebody else thought was perfectly "safe" or normal and thought to yourself what the h@ll were they thinking putting that like that? Yet the people that did it swear it's fine. Like little kid riding on fender while dad brushogs the ditch. I've seen several people who put gas grilles on their decks or next to their house and have it so close to the house it melted the siding. I've seen that several times. Yet it's fine. You can't tell them different. People don't like to be told they did something that wasn't kosher but insurance companies are in business to assess risk and pay out on that risk. If they see something that has too much risk they won't cover it. They told you it was too close and you told them it was fine. It is fine but not enough for them to risk you burning your house down and them paying for it. It's not personal. It's just good business for them to make that choice. I have a friend that can't use the woodstove in the pole barn any more for that same reason.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)