AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

$7.00 Sue is on M to M
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

J P
Posted 5/25/2019 13:29 (#7520311 - in reply to #7520164)
Subject: RE: $7.00 Sue is on M to M

JC STONE - 5/25/2019 12:03

Donald asked a specific question? JP doesn't spell out specifics during the heat of the battle when it comes to positioning one self.

Actually how does one position himself multiple years out with minimal risk if we strike a major top?

Hedge 3 years out and get battered with margin calls if you don't hit the top. Guys will be gun shy after this year of selling anything ahead.

Buy 3 years worth of puts in the nearby Dec when money is going to be tight?

Sell calls to finance puts. Again 3 years of margin risk on the sold calls.

Just do cash contracts if your elevator will go out that far and they will beat you up on the basis.

This is not going to be easy in this high risk environment unless some one knows of a better way.

Man JC. Am I not allowed to spend a day fishing with my 80 + year old father on memorial day weekend? I haven't even got enough cell service to read what Donald asked.

How much more specific do you want? Told you the low months in advance and missed it by less than a penny. Already gave you the general idea of where i think the highs will be. The only battle is within those who will not accept where price is going is already determined and instead tear themselve apart emotionally dissecting every news story.

When I get time. I will see what Donald asked.

Take care
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)