AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

$7.00 Sue is on M to M
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

cfdr
Posted 5/25/2019 13:10 (#7520282 - in reply to #7520164)
Subject: RE: $7.00 Sue is on M to M

I understand what you are saying, and I don't disagree. There is no free lunch. But asking for specifics when we don't even know what we might have to work with is why I called it a cheap shot.

Probably a poor choice of words on my part.

But, again, we don't know yet what we might have to work with - or how much room we have looking into the future. An example just recently was that, even though planting progress was seriously delayed - and the 6-10 forecasts were consistently showing an upper level high in the SE and a low in the west making for a water pump right out of the Gulf, corn calls were dirt cheap. And, corn calls almost never get dirt cheap. Meal calls are still dirt cheap. Do we need someone to hold our hand to take advantage of this?

BTW, I thoroughly enjoyed the round and round between J P and the reaper a few days ago. I hate to see posters like that discouraged from posting here on this forum. While, again, I probably made a poor choice of words, I do feel that you could have asked a question in a way that wasn't so offensive. But that's the problem with these forums, isn't it? It would most likely be far better if we were sitting around a table drinking a cup of coffee, wouldn't it?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)