AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

So let me get this straight..... .MFP payment
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

SoYouWant2FarmEh...
Posted 5/23/2019 17:33 (#7516112 - in reply to #7516079)
Subject: RE: So let me get this straight..... .MFP payment

Walsh, Colorado
Conan the Farmer - 5/23/2019 16:16

It shouldn’t have a thing to do with last year. I could see not paying for sod broken out, even like the 60 acres of CRP I picked up, but that is easily ascertained. If you have it, the farm number shows production of a covered commodity last year on the record, and you planted, then it gets the payment. It’s pretty simple, doesn’t matter who farmed it last year; the neighbor, dad, you under a different entity, little green men from Mars....

It’s not set in stone at all. So call your representative and senator’s office, call your commodity groups, and let the county executive director at FSA know. FSA will be the agency which handles the distribution, so you can let the state office know in Iowa directly here: 515-254-1540

Amanda DeJong is the state executive director

Go national and get ahold of Rich Fordyce, he’s the national director now. They don’t give me national contacts, but he’s from Bethany, MO and still farms, so someone could get ahold of him directly. (I’ll take my suggestion of how to get contact out though... lol)

They need the response run up the chain because this is totally by the seat of their pants and made up as they go.

+1 Good Post
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)