AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sod Farm
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format

Dogjam101
Posted 5/20/2019 10:40 (#7507630)
Subject: Sod Farm

Good morning - Last week I posted looking for a sod field . . . . Unfortunately we've been unsuccessful . . . LET'S TRY SOD :-)

I represent a volunteer Search and Rescue group that needs about 70acres of SOD fields for an event on June 8th and 9th as close to Momence, IL as possible. We have 17 dogs competing for an spot on an international team.

We need the ground to be as undisturbed as possible and not cut within about 1 weeks of the event. We are a non-profit and will have people coming from all over the country including firefighters and police officers.

The use of the ground will not hurt any of the sod. We've used sod before an have references if that will help. We walk (not kick or stomp) a set pattern and then an hour later, the dogs come back and follow the scent. When we're done, you won't even know we were there.

There is only one dog out at a time and we'll only need the grounds from 6:30am-9:00am each of the 2 days.

We do carry insurance, although in my 30 year career, have never seen an issue where it was needed. We can provide whatever documentation is needed.

Thanks in advance.

Jim
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)