AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What is Secretary of Energy Perry's plans to help Patriotic US Ethanol damaged by tariffs?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 5/20/2019 06:45 (#7507044)
Subject: What is Secretary of Energy Perry's plans to help Patriotic US Ethanol damaged by tariffs?

I will be interested to learn about President Trump's department of Energy.. Rick Perry's plans.. to Assist Patriotic US Ethanol interests damaged by the Trade Tarriffs with China.

I KNOW how concerned Rick Perry is with REFINERY Profitability.. SRE's et all.. and EXPECT to see a SIMILAR response for US ETHANOL Interests.

Will the Department of Energy be buying Ethanol to donate to poorer countries?

Or will it be a direct payment to ethanol producers?

Inquiring minds want to know..

"your up Rick.. show us what you got.. for us Patriots."

Alot of Trump voters.. who Own stock (including myself) in ethanol interests will be observing your response..  

I hear Biden is headed to (Red State) Nebraska soon..  hmmm...  ???  Boomer Husker..

Rick btw.. if you visit a Nebraska Ethanol plant.. there's a LOT of them up there btw... Be sure and wear your "Hook em Horns" gear.. ya'll are REAL Popular up there.. 

https://www.pewtrusts.org/en/research-and-analysis/blogs/stateline/2019/04/16/midwest-farmers-suffer-after-floods-i-got-my-life-in-this-ground

Farmers have been storing grain for several years in anticipation of better prices because of productive harvests and a trade war that’s compounded six years of low commodity prices. Neither USDA disaster programs nor insurance policies cover stored grain.

No pressure but your boss is COUNTING on YOU Rick Perry to Deliver..

We got that pipeline built yet?

ps.. What is up with those SRE's?

Edited by JonSCKs 5/20/2019 07:17
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)