AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Senator Grassley to Administration "STOP ISSUING SRE's!!"
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JonSCKs
Posted 5/19/2019 10:00 (#7505009 - in reply to #7504984)
Subject: Do Laws matter?

Do Laws matter?

McHusker said it VERY WELL over on TPP this morning..

The Trump administration talks about Illegal Immigrants BREAKING THE LAW as the JUSTIFICATION for WALLS etc..

If THOSE LAWS matter.. then WHAT ABOUT THE RFS?!?  Is it NO LESS A LAW?

The rfs is the law, it’s not a political fantasy! People say all the time they want the immigration laws enforced, etc etc.  If ILLEGAL Waivers are being handed out.. as ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS COME IN.. and NOTHING IS DONE TO STOP IT?!?  Then you are complicit in it's acceptance.

THE RFS is the Law of the Land to Wean us off Foreign Oil which we currently have the 7th Fleet stationed in the Arabian Gulf to Protect for BIG OIL WHILE BEING SUBSIDIZED by the REST of US.. not only in $$$  but the lives lost and impacted by the WARS to support the whole scheme.

WHY?

I thought the Trump administrations motto was Making AMERICA great again.. Not BIG OIL imported from Foreign Lands... "great again."

That dog don't hunt.

as far as not the worst since.. my two neighbors who exited the business this spring would beg to differ.. we haven't seen this since the 1980's.. probably more to come.

We haven't had a FAILED Policy like Tariffs since Carter.. the results so far.. appear to be the same.

I'm not saying that President Trump can not pull it out.. BUT HE MUST START FIXING IT NOW!!

WHERE IS E-15?
STOP the ILLEGAL RIN WAIVERS!!
Support Rural America.. the people who voted for you LAST TIME.. remember us??

Edited by JonSCKs 5/19/2019 10:03
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)