AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Problems with 20/20 seed sense, looking for suggestions?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Jim1_ks
Posted 5/18/2019 09:44 (#7503184 - in reply to #7502827)
Subject: RE: Problems with 20/20 seed sense, looking for suggestions?

South Central Kansas, Harper County
This is the early model, grey toaster looking. I’m checking some things, this morning as I type this. Just setting behind the shed unfolded. Everything appears to be working as far as display goes on 20/20 monitor.

When I lose planting population, at that time I believe I lose Air Force, as I always check the diagnostic screen and Air Force is red, All other boxes are green,but can’t say about the seed data tab. When seed population suddenly starts working,then “yes”, Air Force comes back at same time.

It would be nice to eliminate the wave vision power supply and and it’s power going to it, like you referenced. It didn’t seem like it would be the culprit with the Air Force acting up at the same time. It has to be somewhere in the line supplying power prior to the seed sense. The “Y” cable #726367 makes sense, as well as the fused 8”-10”, prior to the 4 pin #725477 cable going to cab harness,as well as the #725477 cable itself. Guess it could be the in cab harness from display to the #725477cable, but I’ve shook and shook that cable,and I can get no reaction on display. I also checked continuity on the long #725477 cable on all 4 pins, and shook it also, with no problems.

So, with that done, and all checking out, would you say it’s the Y cable or possibly the short inline fused cable? I’m not sure about checking the Y cable, as to what pins could give me any information?

Since shaking the previous checked cables doesn’t replicate the problem, it almost seems like a voltage problem of some sort, but not being an electrician , I’m kind of at a loss where to proceed from here?

Thanks to all for trying to offer assistance!
Jim

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)