AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

In command 1200 Curve Track Issue
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 5/17/2019 17:17 (#7502038 - in reply to #7501469)
Subject: RE: In command 1200 Curve Track Issue

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
There is adaptive curve and identical curve. Identical implies all paths will be identical to the original. Adaptive means they are based on the previous one.

Lets say you chose identical curve but on the third pass had to steer around a tree. The next pass would be identical to the first pass. With this you could skip passes and come back and do them later if you wish.

Lets say you chose adaptive curve but on the third pass had to steer around a tree. The next pass would be based on that "adapted" or changed pass. With adaptive you cannot skip any passes and would have to work from one side to the other.

I only use curve paths in a few places. If I load one, the system seems to ask me if I want it to be identical (which I choose) or adaptive (no need for me).

This really doesn't explain why you can't get to the next pass though. From your picture it appears that you have turned around for the next pass back and have moved over far enough that the next pass should show. I don't believe I've seen that but I wouldn't be turning around on top of planted areas when I use the curve but that really shouldn't matter.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)