AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader Clutch configuration failed message
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Kelly
Posted 5/18/2019 23:21 (#7504466 - in reply to #7501164)
Subject: RE: Ag Leader Clutch configuration failed message

NC KS
Thanks for the reply Ted. I have read most of your posts concerning Ag Leader equipment as I know your postings will help me out sometime down the road.

This setup I bought used 4 years ago. Everything was working last year but failed to start this year. I have seen the implement switches and the jumpers but can't recall which is on what module. All I know is under normal conditions, the clutches shut off but hydraulic drive keeps turning until planter lifts. Hydraulic drive gets up to speed if planter is lowered before entering unplanted area.

I stayed on hold until I got someone on the line from tech support. Like me, he thought the cable being bad is most likely cause but also suspected a bad ground could be causing the issue. If it was a bad ground, he didn't think the stepper motor drive would function very good if at all. Went to the field without the clutches working and stepper motor drive worked same as last year (population correct but beeping an error message all of the time about drive being out of sync). Going to fix that by going to a hydraulic motor and encoder setup with a pwm valve running the motor.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)