AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Please recommend me a booster pack.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

slowzuki
Posted 5/16/2019 14:38 (#7500133 - in reply to #7500037)
Subject: RE: Please recommend me a booster pack.

New Brunswick, Canada
+2 same one here. Will start a cold 120 hp diesel in -30 with with damaged batteries at 8 v if you clip it on the starter directly.

You can't crank all day but it will crank it fast and run the glow plugs/heater grid long enough for a couple of tries.

Boosting cars in summer, could probably start 100 cars on a full charge? We also clip our via-air compressor battery clips to it for pumping up flat wagon tires in summer.

zach_deerefan - 5/16/2019 12:57

Tim in WI - 5/16/2019 12:30

I have this one- https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015TKSSB8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_...

It has am amazing amount of boost power, started my stone-dead ISX Cummins at 30 degrees and still had 3 out of 4 charge indicator lights left. I don't know how long it will hold a charge, the longest time it has sat between uses was about 8 months and it still started what I needed started-but I didin't notice what the remaining charge level was.

I bought it based on someone's recommendation on here, I have not been disappointed.

+1 for the neco. Unbelievable what it has started for me. Very lightweight and compact for what it has done
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)