AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New Milwaukee trimmer review
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

graystonefarms
Posted 5/15/2019 17:35 (#7498860)
Subject: New Milwaukee trimmer review

Maryland
Just got a Milwaukee weed whacker quik-tach kit with a pole saw attachment. Pretty nice! Kit Was $329 from H. Depot with free shipping. I am sure others may have comparable deals. Ordered it Monday, got here today. It came with the 9 ah battery and charger. Thing is nice and light. Got it cause my wife can't start the stihl too easily, plus it's lighter. Man,that thing is nice. Does everything the stihl trimmer does, plus get a pole saw attachment to boot. Just takes a few seconds to switch from one to the other. Could never justify the $700 for a polesaw, always had to borrow. Now I get one plus a trimmer for less than the cost of a trimmer. I did need to order a 3 ft extension for $54. Think it will have a 10 ft reach. wish it came with a shoulder strap though. Can't get over the deal though. Never thought battery stuff could be this good! Just thought I'd pass it on to everyone.

Edited by graystonefarms 5/16/2019 03:46

(milwaukee-cordless-string-trimmers-2825-21st-49-16-2720-64_1000 (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments milwaukee-cordless-string-trimmers-2825-21st-49-16-2720-64_1000 (full).jpg (32KB - 29 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)