AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (20) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Help identify please
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format
School Of Hard Knock
Posted 5/15/2019 18:02 (#7498895 - in reply to #7498504)
Subject: RE: Help identify please

just a tish NE of central ND
That my friend, appears to be a gang from a surflex tiller built by John Deere probably in the 1950s. People called them one way discs, they were used in the United States and Canada and fill a depth furrow just like a moldboard plow. The bearings and brackets look familiar to the surflex tiller that we owned. I do not know a model number though. S surflex tiller had a big cast iron Wheel that went into the rear furrow to hold it he machine straight

Edited by School Of Hard Knock 5/15/2019 18:04
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)